Diamentum Officec owned by Cavitana Group was sold
The Cavitana Group, which owns the Diamentum Office building in Wrocław, has announced sale of the facility. The first of the two commercial buildings constructed by the Group in Wrocław became the property of Benson Elliot - a British private equity fund. The value of the transaction reached nearly 20 million euros.
- Diamentum Office is an A class office building with an area of 9,300 sqm, located in the western business zone of Wrocław.
- The eight-storey office building was commissioned in May 2018 and has a BREEAM certificate at the Very Good level.
- Thanks to their location within the Wrocław Industrial Park, tenants of Diamentum Office enjoy good communication with the city center and access to bicycle paths.
- To the motorized people, building offers 100 parking places in the underground and above-ground parking area.
- The transaction was advised by Greenberg Traurig, CmT and the seller’s advisers CBRE and Dentons.